Buying & Paying
What is the Proforma Invoice and how do I receive it?
It is the “final estimate” in the form of an invoice based on the chosen vehicle and shipping conditions. In order to receive the Proforma Invoice, please follow the steps below.
1. Visit our website and click on the vehicle you like to access our Total Price Calculator.
2. Fill in all required information in the calculator and personal information in the Free Quote section and click on “FREE QUOTE” to send us an inquiry.
3. Once our staff responds to your inquiry, we can begin the negotiation process.
4. If both you and Cheki reach an agreement on pricing and conditions, you will be notified as such.
5. You will receive the Proforma Invoice.
What currencies do you accept?
Primarily, we accept payment in Tanzania shillings. However, under certain circumstances, U.S.dollars is also accepted. No other currencies are accepted.
Please note that all payments must be in the form of a bank remittance so that the buyer and seller have official written record of the payment transaction. Under no circumstances do we accept any form of cash.
What is a TT Copy? Where can I get it?
Once you submit your payment for transfer at your bank, you will receive a Telegraphic Transfer Copy (TT Copy) as a proof of your remittance. The deposit slip may replace the TT Copy only if the TT Copy is not issued immediately by your bank.
I found a vehicle on your website that I want to buy. What should I do?
Please visit our website and click on the vehicle you like to see our Total Price Calculator. Then, follow the steps below.
1. Fill in all required information in the calculator.
2. Verify that you have chosen a destination under the “City Delivery” classification in the “Nearest City” drop-down menu.
3. Click on “CALCULATE” to receive your free price quote.
4. If you would like further information, fill in the personal information in the Free Quote section and click on “FREE QUOTE” to send us an inquiry.
Please note that the calculated price is the amount due by the buyer and is to be paid as a one-time payment (no installments accepted).
Booking & Shipping
What is CAP?
Car-at-Progress, or CAP, is your personal web page for viewing the progress of your shipment. Once our staff acknowledges your payment (usually within a week), a link to your CAP is sent to you. For more information about CAP’s features,